Sunday 25 September 2016

Wazza's European Adventures


So here I am... Hair dyed, money ready, and I'm completely bored.

I was going to start a blog about drinking, drinking around the world actually, and I did. I started it today, but I'm not sure that I will actually publish it today, as I have a lot to say, and only successful blogs really say what I have to say, so when I logged into my blog (poet didn't know it) I actually had to agree to not being offended by my own words... 

Funny

So here I am. I am taking a rest day. I'm walking down to the local CO-OP (which is like a deli of sorts for all my Aussie mates) that sells pretty much everything, including alcohol and tobacco. I am very inspired by the range here, and hopefully major and minor liquor laws in W.A. (Western Australia) will change to the rest of the first world, and allow us to buy and sell alcohol from deli's in the near future...

WHO AM I KIDDING?

We're a great nation, but maybe the laws are there to protect us from ourselves. I mean, how many times have you been to a club or a pub, or even a party, when some stupid prick has kicked off?

I went down to the CO-OP and bought myself a 4 pack of Stella Artois (long cans too) for £4...

£4!!!

I was laughing all the way back to base!

I went in there with £10, and after a pack of ciggies, a 4 pack of beer (500ml each no less) and a big 3 litre lemonade, I still had £3 left!

Amazing

I can't get over it. Here I am with a few brews, the pre-season of the English Premier League, my new laptop, a good bit of English food (I've got some pudding here) and ciggies. Now, what else could I possibly need?

Brian, my cousin has come back from his trip taking photos of birds. I'm bored, so after chowing down on my local fare, I have decided to help him with a website. He's got Photoshop, and he is a really fantastic photographer. He's alone now, as his wife Claire passed away a few years back. Sad. But it seems that he is keeping himself occupied by doing this, and I say good stuff to him. He's really into it. Like I said he's got a great eye, and his photo's have made the local paper now and then.

Now I'm helping him set up a website to sell his photographs, which I personally think he'll do wonderfully. He's even given me some photo's to put on some shirts for my company (Fresh Stellar Industries - remember that name guys and gals!)

And after a few hours of this, we eat dinner. Some great tucker too, but I have found out that most of the food here is pre-made - all you have to do is throw it in the oven and that's it. Convenient - yes. Healthy? I really don't know.

But after a few hours of this... I'm asleep.

Til next time..

Waz

No comments: