Wednesday 12 October 2016

Wazza's European Adventure!


Well... I have had a bit of a break. I've been concentrating on the other interests that I have. Including a new t-shirt label, that's in the works, but I've done a LOT of market research, and have had a lot of ideas put down, and even printed. But you have to keep up with the times, y'know?

So today I just sat here and made some designs! Lucky you! You get to see some of my designs before they get published! 

My company is called Fresh Stellar Industries, and I've been doing it since March this year. 

Here, have a look, and please put some comments down! I'll number each one, and let me know what you like!

1) Pool Girl


2) Class is Cool

3) Angels are Everywhere

4) for those in the UK

5) And another for those in the UK!

6) I'm into comics, and so are some of my friends. So I used my friend Toni-Ann to send me some photos, and this is what I turned here into: Kitty Lightning

7) The Adventures of Kitty Lightning: The Nemesis of Madam Lash (Also a friend of mine - Jade Skvor!)

So as you can see I've been a bit busy. I'll still be posting up tomorrow.

Cheers

No comments: